Our Trueface technology can be deployed either on-premise or as a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) and is one of the fastest and most accurate facial recognition technologies in the world!
NIST Ranked #1 Fastest Software in the World
Our facial recognition software uses photos and videos taken in real time and performs a one-to-many (1:N) or one-to-one (1:1) match against a temporary gallery of client images—delivering a safer, smoother and more efficient identity verification process. Offered as an on-premise deployment, mobile deployment or cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) product, Pangiam Trueface is versatile to meet a variety of needs and requirements.
Fast and Accurate
Quickly search, identify and validate authorized individuals to maintain optimal security. Pangiam’s Trueface correctly matches an individual in photo galleries in the millions in sub-seconds.
Scalable and Secure
For the utmost security localized deployments ensure that no data ever leaves its designated infrastructure whether cloud based or on-premise. As photo galleries increase in size, search performance remains consistent without increasing operating costs. Enables 1:N recognition or 1:1 matching at scale and with predictable and lower OpEx.
Built with privacy by design, camera-agnostic and cloud-ready. Built to be flexible, Pangiam’s Trueface can be deployed across all cloud infrastructure as well as local infrastructure.
Features & Benefits
- Biometric facial templates create photo galleries with numerical representations of the individual and not the actual image
- Bias mitigated to ensure equitable results across all ethnicities and genders
- Available as cloud- or premise-based solution
- Supports direct enrollment or database uploads
- Custom “white label” branding option available
- Scalable for any sized facility or deployment
- Available as a stand-alone application or as part of an end-to-end solution